Saturday, April 11, 2009

INFP

Browing through blogs today, I found this interesting questionnaire. I went through it, to see if my type has changed since the last time I took it, several years ago. Seems it has not changed a bit - still an INFP. Although I didn't know I was an Idealist Healer Personality!

INFP

Strength of preferences

  • Introverted 89%
  • Intuitive 25%
  • Feeling 38%
  • Perceiving 44%
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed perceiving personality

Famous INFPs include Homer, Virgil, William Shakespeare, A. A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh), Helen Keller, Fred Rogers (Mister Rogers' Neighborhood), Dick Clark (American Bandstand), Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis, Neil Diamond, Tom Brokaw, James Herriot (All Creatures Great and Small), James Taylor, Julia Roberts, John F. Kennedy, Jr., Lisa Kudrow ("Phoebe" of Friends), Princess Diana, and J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter author).

Famous fictional INFPs (that I connect with) include Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes), Deanna Troi and Wesley Crusher(Star Trek - the Next Generation).


You can do it yourself if you want: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp .

Here is a link for my type... http://typelogic.com/infp.html.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share