- finished up stage 2 of the limoncino project. Stage 2 involves straining out the lemon peel and adding sugar syrup.
- planting out the milkweed plant and cosmos flowers bought yesterday
- installing the trellises that I bought yesterday for my pole beans
- researching the next "big" trip - the Trans-Siberian Railway... ordered a book, read online for a couple hours...
- booked the car (Nova Car Hire is highly recommended) for DH's trip to Italy in May
- made waffles for breakfast!
- finished up the taxes. Will re-do to see if I can eliminate the $2,000 we have to pay.
All in all, a busy productive day.