Sunday, October 5, 2008

up on the roof


up on the roof, originally uploaded by AmyEmilia.

I've spent a lot of time looking at roof damage lately... fortunately not my personal roof, but the compay that I work for has had lots of roof "issues". Here, the men are having a meeting 40 feet in the air... discussing the holes in various roofs. I didn't climb the ladder, begging off because of bad knees. Yes, it probably was a wimpy thing to do, but the older I get the less I find I have to prove to anyone.

1 comment:

AG said...

Hi Amy,

I like the look of roofers working. I still can't get anyone to look at my roof. By comparison its not as much damage as others but it leaked the other day it rained. Guess my point is that there is still post-Ike complications, like a shortage of workers. Take care.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share