Friday, May 9, 2008

A Normal Life starts out

Well actually I've been living for quite a few years now (more than 50!) but I'm going to try blogging one more time. The web is littered with failed attempts. So, here is my "mission statement" - a quote from Joel Ancis:
The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.
This has been a true statement in my experience. The corollary would be - Every family is disfunctional. But that is another post for sure - if I ever am willing to write it!

Actually it is unlikely I would ever post juicy details like family disfunctionality. More often I expect I'll be chronicling the ups and downs of travel (business and personal), local events like the population of squirrels in our garden, my adventures in the world of photography (microstock, Flickr), and anything else that comes up in a "normal" life.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share